Recovered from COVID ?
Help us save Lives.
DONATE PLASMA NOW .
Also read :Plasma Donation and Myths Around
Important information for PLASMA SEEKERS Institute Of Liver & Biliary Sciences (ITS IN DELHI ) has a Plasma bank which offers exchange service.You can give them any Plasma and take the required blood group plasma.Please check out the PDF for complete info and helpline nos.
Donor Eligibility for Plasma Donation
Do you know about convalescent plasma, which is taken from a person who has been cured of corona infection. In short, it may be a promising alternative in the treatment of plasma COVID-19 disease.
If you have ever been infected with corona and have become corona negative after infection, you have been treated for 14 days and you are feeling healthy then only you are eligible to donate Convalescent Plasma.
By becoming a plasma donor, with your priceless plasma, you can give a new hope of life to the corona patient!
You CAN donate plasma if:
- You were tested positive for COVID-19
- You have fully recovered and are free of symptoms for 14 days
- You are between 18-60 years old
You cannot donate plasma if:
- Your weight is less than 50 kg
- Females who have ever been pregnant
- You are diabetic on insulin
- Your Blood Pressure is more than 140 and diastolic less than 60 or more than 90
- You have uncontrolled diabetes or hypertension with change in medication in last 28 days
- You are a Cancer Survivor
- You have chronic kidney/heart/lung or liver disease.
IMPORTANT LINKS :-