For mild to moderate patient
|Sr.||Name of the medicine||Type of medicines||Quantity||Instructions for use|
|I||Tab Azithral 500 mg||Antibiotic||7||I tab daily after meal in|
|2||Tab Ivermectin 12 mg||Antiparasitic drug||3||1 tab daily after dinner|
|3||Tab Zincovit||Multivitamin||14||1 tab daily in the morning after breakfast|
|4||Tab Celin 500||Vitamin C||14||1 tab daily in the morning after breakfast|
|5||Tab Pan 40||Acidity related||7||1 tab in the morning empty stomach|
|6||Cap Lumia 60 K||Vitamin D||4||1 Cap weekly|
|7||Tab Montek LC||Allergic||5||I tab after dinner|
|8||Dole 650*||Paracetamol||6||1 tab after meal/breakfast (if fever)|
|9||Betadin Gargle||For gargle||I||3 times in a day|
|10||Bespicold Cough Syrup.||For dry cough||1||3 times in a day (If cough)|
*To be taken SOS
2. Steam Inhalation- 3 times in a day
(It is considered to be useful in damaging the capsid of the SARS-CoV-2 envelope and prevent infection)
3. Pulse oximeter – Normal oxygen saturation of blood in a healthy individual is 95% to 100%. Check 3 times in a day. If having trouble of shortness of breath. consult the doctor.
- Take rich protein diet & fruits (Avoid cold fruits)
- Drink milk with turmeric in the night.
- Eat Walnut & Anjeer & 2 Eggs
- Eat fresh and unprocessed foods
- Drink enough water every day
- Eat moderate amounts of fat and oil
- Eat less salt and sugar
5. Avoid reading and listening more about Covid- 19. Be positive
6. Average recovery time is 10-14 days. Get another RT-PCR test after two weeks after detection.
7. No need for immediate ‘CT Scan of lungs’ if patient is fine.
8. Patient having CT value (refer to RT-PCR report) between 24-35 is less infectious. Less CT value more infectious.
9. Get your family members also tested.
10. Take full rest and read good books/news/article during the isolation.
May God bless with speedy recovery!!